I am feeling so so thankful and grateful to be nominated for this award by one of my amazing friends and fellow bloggers, Phoebe. I truly appreciate it, and as a part time blogger on top of my full time job I feel so appreciated to have even been considered. ❤️
Rules For This Award:
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Include the reason behind the award.
- Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in the Reader.
- Answer the questions your nominator gave you.
- Nominate at least 5 awesome bloggers.
- Give your nominees 10 new questions to answer.
- Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated.
- What is your favourite moment and why?
My Favourite moment, is a recurring moment. It’s waking up every morning, and coming home every evening to my beautiful boo boo, my pupper. She makes me so incredibly happy, and knowing that she greets me the way she does every time I see her, gives me that little boost of energy and keeps me happy through the day 🙂
- What is your favourite thing about blogging?
The first reason I love about blogging is that I can look back and read about things I have seen and done in the past, basically like my online diary. The second reason is the confidence it has given me and has all started from me reading other blogs.
- What is your future aspiration?
I have two future aspirations, one is to travel the world with friends and a partner (If i can find one lol) and the second is to own my own florist, which I hope to do once I have seen a little more of the world.
- What is one thing you would change about the world.
One thing that I would change about the world is peoples ability to care. No one in this world cares about anything, everyone is selfish. From the smallest things like tidying up the world, not using single use plastics and using less emissions to huge ones, like caring for each other and making the world safer, there are too many countries on high risk alert, its ridiculous.
- What do you think is the best part about putting your make up on?
Now for this one, i’m not going to pick a specific item of makeup, as I try not to wear too much makeup all the time, one thing i will say though is that the best part about me putting on makeup is that it helps me to not look ill. 😂
- Tag a link to the blog that inspires you the most!
https://www.theannaedit.com | https://www.youtube.com/theannaedit
I love reading and watching Anna’s blogs and videos, she has a modern and minimalistic look to her blog that I loooove, she blogs about food, beauty and fitness.
- The most unlucky thing that has ever happened to you?
I can’t really think of any thing that has happened since i’ve been old enough to know what I was doing, but when I was really young I was messing around with a cleaning cupboard at home that had a lock latch on the inside (that had to be pressed in to release the cupboard door) Stupidly I keep pulling on the door and it flung open and somehow managed to get it caught on the inside of my eyelid and I was stuck to the latch. 🙄
- Your favourite thing about your day to day life?
My favourite thing about my day is, getting to the end of the day and feeling accomplished. Feeling like I’ve managed to achieve something!
- What pets do you have and what are they called?
I have 1 Dog, Bella and 3 chickens, Red, Chucky and Ginger Ninja (I didn’t name these 😂)
- What does blogging mean to you and why?
I love the freedom that blogging has, with what I write about and when I write posts.
- Whats on top of your wishlist right now?
- Who inspires you?
- Cats or Dogs?
- What do you love about where you live?
- Did you make any New years resolutions, if so have you kept to them?
- Can you remember your first memory?
- What is your Zodiac Sign and does it describe you well?
- If you could devote more time to something, what would it be?
- Favourite Season and why?
- What are your biggest hopes for the rest of 2018?
Cant wait to read your answers guys! ❤️
Thankyou again, Phoebe. This has brightened up my whole week!!